Bike Nights for 09 / Melrose Cafe & Bar Motorcycle weekend
We have had very poor spring weather for riding so far and using our well known calculus and square root method of stats (????) we know the weather can only get better from here on. So cross your fingers and toes and we hope to see you at bike night soon.
A&W 16 and 4ST N.W. Calgary
6-9 P.M. ALL SUMMER LONG
I HOPE TO HAVE A SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR BIKE NIGHT ON THIS SITE SOON
Does anyone have a contact number for Helmut the Virago guy?
Call me at 403-827-3725
- You can meet BIKE NIGHT friends there on Thursday nights and get the 15% discount on food.
- Calgary CVMG You can check out the CVMG-RMS group. They (we) meet monthly on the third Tuesday of every month at the Chaplehow Legion 606 38 Ave N.E. @ 7 P.M. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OWN A VINTAGE BIKE to attend or join the group. You just have to have an interest or enthusiasm for motorcycles.
- RIDE FOR DAD JUNE 6, 2009(THIRD ANNUAL)
- MELROSE MOTORCYCLE WEEKEND JUNE 13, 09
- Swap meet in Millarville Sept 13, 2009 The swap meet will be the Seventh Annual held by the CVMG. RMS Rocky Mountain Section. Please call 230-9269 for tables.
- RIDE FOR SIGHT JUNE 12, 13, 14 OLDS ALBERTA
- SECOND ANNUAL British Motorcycle Run July 18th 2009, info here: http://www3.telus.net/public/mwenk0f/calgaryclassic/bikerun.htm
- KIDS FOR CANCER / TRICO HOMES RIDE JUNE 19-21
- Ponoka Rally CVMG July 24, 25 and 26 2009
- VRRI RIDE AND RALLY Sept 20, 2009
- You can read the blog by Greg Williams Greg is writing a book on the Nicholson Brothers and could use your assistance if you have any knowledge of them or their Motorcycle business. Bernie wrote the book Modern Motorcycle Mechanics which is well known to the vintage restoration crowd. If you are interested you can read a little about them on Greg’s blog and contact Greg with any information that you can share..
- Red Deer Swap Meet Nov 1, 2009
- PLEASE CHECK OUT THE MOTORCYCLE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- A NEW LINK CALGARY NORTON OWNERS