JULY / AUG / SEPT
The latest news is that ACE, one of bike night attendees was involved in a motorcycle vs. car crash in the Brentwood area a couple of weeks ago. The good news it hat he survived and is doing some long term healing. Not so good for his motorcycle which sounds like a write off. I know everyone from Calgary Thursday Bike Night wish him the best at getting better and hopefully back on to the steel horse. I also know ACE as a student of Engineering at the U of C so I’m sure the financial part will be hurting as well. Maybe we can do a 50/50 at the next couple of bike nights to help alter that.
- JULY 23 REVOLUZIONE / DUCATI NIGHT. The weather gods were good to us as we had a good attendance with many bikes and riders on site. We are looking forward to many more weeks of good weather to sage the thirst for riding.
- The new 2010 Victory bikes are on line with a few new models that will take you breath away. I am expecting the 2010 HD’s will be online after Saturday July 25
- July 30 HONDA NIGHT
- AUG 06 YAMAHA AND KAWASAKI NIGHT
- AUG 13 SINGLE NIGHT / SINGLE CYLINDER BIKES.
- AUG 20 VICTORY CYCLE WORKS CALGARY, BIKE NIGHT
- AUG 27 LADIES BIKE NIGHT
- SEPT 3
- SEPT 10 NORTON NIGHT. FOR THE LOVERS OF BRITISH TWINS. THESE SWEET SOUNDING MACHINES ARE A TREAT TO SEE AND HEAR.
- SEPT 17
- SEPT 13 IS THE MILLARVILLE SWAP MEET 10 A.M. – 3 P.M. AT THE MILLARVILLE RACE TRACK
- You can meet BIKE NIGHT friends there on Thursday nights and get the 15% discount on food.
- Calgary CVMG You can check out the CVMG-RMS group. They (we) meet monthly on the third Tuesday of every month at the Chaplehow Legion 606 38 Ave N.E. @ 7 P.M. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OWN A VINTAGE BIKE to attend or join the group. You just have to have an interest or enthusiasm for motorcycles.
- I’m sorry to add a note that we at bike night have been asked to exclude a rider by the name of DREW from bike night. If he attends bike night we are in the position of loosing our location. The Host has asked that he not attend our event at ALL. We will do our best to look after their interests as well as ours.
- Thanks Bobby Baum